Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 19 November 2010

friendlier chap...



so this week due to alot of wasted energy on negative nonsense 
i am not in a position to offer the second 'friday find' for sale! not great but 
hey look what i found recently; an altogether friendlier antipodean wishing you 
an altogether friendly weekend with thanks to everyone for your kind words 
and support. and a childish silly little ditty (which made me chuckle)...

           little kangeroo

        how do you do

             are you kind and gentle

                 or a little mental...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad your feeling better, I had a real doozy in the store yesterday ,I'll email you. My blood was boiling. oh well these people make life interesting, eh!

Jude said...

I think I need more silly little ditties in my life! So glad the negative week is *virtually* over (And thank you so much for your lovely email - I just logged into email as I was blog reading and since I already had this comment box open, I though, eh, I'll just comment :)). Hope the weekend is far more relaxing and peaceful.

k said...

haha that is so random and cute!

 
Pin It button on image hover