Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 17 September 2012

gecko



 
 
RIP



gecko's are cute/gecko's are fast
there are lots here in spain
they're really a blast
they are hard to photograph
as they're so quick
but this poor blighter was squashed
it made me quite sad/sick
 

Monday Moment






Stitched up Remnant Linda Dacey 2012
 
 
I sewed up this little delight the other day and chose to mount
it on a piece of scavenged wood I had squirrelled away for
this distinct sort of purpose. I have titled it 'Stitched up Remnant'
as this is what it is; however, to me it is a small and honest
thought provoking 3D diddle. It amuses me.
 
It measures mounted; h: 23cm w: 6cm d: 4.5cm
 
£24.00 including worldwide shipping
 
 




1 comment:

k said...

YOU amuse me, in the best way possible :)

 
Pin It button on image hover