Thursday, 29 March 2012

le jardin...

i've been gardening
actually this is a rather grand term
for the real action
that i have managed

bought some seeds and herbs
and potted them up

but please tell me
how long do seeds take to germinate
i haven't a clue

am intrigued by 'permaculture'
is that how it is written
need to do some research
as sounds like allotment for the lazy
now thats my kinda growing



polkadotpeticoat said...

Like watching water in a pot waiting for it to boil.....forever it seems.......

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

I planted some lupin seeds in some very bad soil - watered them every day - they took a week. The sunflower seeds my boys did took much much longer. I kind of gave up on them - but they are coming through now - probably 3 weeks though.

Michele Payne said...

Hiya lovely, I hope your well and sadly I'm new to gardening too, so have no advice for you there! Good luck though and I've given you a Liebster Blog award - check it out on me blog xxxx Michele

Pin It button on image hover