Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 7 June 2011

surprise hit...





french patisserie is
renowned worldwide
and my french friend claire
can wipe the floor
with the best of the bakers

oohlala tartes and gateaux extraodinaire

there is a baker shop here called paul

their bread is a delight
and their tarte aux sucre to die for
but honest indian
claires tarte aux sucre is better
meanwhile i couldn't bake
my way out of a chocolate oven
and the craze of cupcakes
leaves me cold

thus imagine my surprise
when i stumbled upon
the popularity of the
vintage french cooling tray

as soon as i list
on etsy it flys out

a cool and cooling way
to cool yer cupcakes mrs

do you bake and munch
(or like me)
wait for the invitation
to lunch
?
...

***

3 comments:

Kristin H said...

Sweet!

polkadotpeticoat said...

How cool is that .....love it!
I'll bake you cupcakes you keep the conversation rolling, what am I thinking you may not get a word in edge wise!

k said...

that is pretty neat...i want one!

 
Pin It button on image hover