Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 3 June 2011

old work...


still tidying my workshop
and came across this
                         poke in your eye
                                               collage


original collage linda in lalaland 2009

meet micky moocall
the little knitted cow
who was bought for me by my gran
from a church bazaar
(i can honestly
remember sitting in my pushchair
and her giving him to me)
gran sadly died when i was 5
and to this day this truth is one
of my biggest life regrets

micky's best mate is bunny
who comes from the same era
i love them both
...

***

2 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

That is so sweet what a wonderful item that hold many memories!
Hey are you going to list more things on etsy my girlfriend has been checking, she loves old tins! she wanted me to ask you!

k said...

aw, looks like you ran in to some fun things cleaning! i love doing that!

 
Pin It button on image hover