Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 18 May 2011

bit a name dropping...


i am off to london
   again
        chelsea this time to see a
loyal client whose son
     is in the hot new band

mumford and sons

take a moment to listen to this track
(the video is naff but the music is not)

(was lucky enough
the other year
to be invited to the lead singer's
brothers wedding
where these super talented guys
sung live)

i was so green of their youth and skills

darn
it just makes me wanna spit
...

***

5 comments:

Rebekah Leigh said...

Wow I wish they could sing at my wedding, I love there music! Enjoy your trip!

k said...

they are seriously my favorite band around lately - i saw them twice in switzerland last year - their performances are magical! tell them some random girl in switzerland loves them :)

polkadotpeticoat said...

How exciting, have fun!

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

ahhh youth is a beautiful thing....what a shame it is wasted on the young xx

Kristin H said...

And with this great song I am turning into a follower:)

 
Pin It button on image hover