Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 4 February 2011

ruffles...


it is warm 
(still grey)
today near lille

this afternoon several trips to the dump are scheduled
always a chic and fun affair


last night i found my home in spain
of course i am as yet in no position to buy it
still i can dream
                
                            and dream i will

 laughter/love

sunshine/sangria

hard work rewarded

ruffles/romance

°°°

i love this crumpled delightful dress
and can imagine wearing it when 
handsome and i say i do


enjoy your samedi/dimanche mes petits fripons



2 comments:

Laura Bear said...

so pretty! Dreaming is important to me! Keeps my goals/aspirations straight.

Heidi said...

I want to come to the wedding I can wear my blue flower shoes....

 
Pin It button on image hover