Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 22 November 2010

faith restored...


yes indeed a real rollercoaster of emotion and frustration recently from 
'wet & naive' ole i. gotta say a massive thanks again for your kind and 
useful comments and a little update regarding the usa chappie. 
i have chosen to copy his last email to me which i most appreciated 
and which has restored hope and faith. 
I have removed his name out of courtesy and hope he does not mind 
that i have shared his touching email:

 Linda,

You have been very responsive and kind, thank you. I know it is hard to convey your
honesty as I have had the same trouble. I was raised by a southern gentleman with high 
morals and that is one thing I hang on to in life.
I have also been in business and have had to sacrifice sales because of my honesty. 
I lost the job of my dreams because of honesty and morals, but would not 
have changed that for anything. I don't know why I am telling you all of this, 
but you seem to be a very sincere lady and I commend you for that.
I will wait my pot and enjoy the history about it. Which brings up another point. 
Do you ever have the history on your goods?
Again, thank you for your responses.

Be Well,
xxxx


i am off to london tomorrow to make a delivery of furniture to a client in chelsea; 
the highlight for me is always crossing the Thames at Wandsworth bridge and 
feeling pride for my home town. i'll stop at the supermarket to pick up a few english basics... 

until wednesday be safe and have fun x

3 comments:

Pinecone said...

Have a great trip!!
Ashlyn

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

Oh! It is so good to go 'home' for a while. I am dreaming of mince pies and fish n chips! I hope you are able to sample both while you are away. Bon Voyage!

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Well,this is nice to read..so you're better feelin' now?

Hope so.

 
Pin It button on image hover