Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 2 January 2013

hope shines bright


So another year begins full of hidden possibilities...

And I wonder if this year may be the year when my fortunes,
both personal and business wise, turn - towards the sun.

One thing is certainly for sure: spending most of my time
here in Spain was the best choice I made for a warmer, brighter
and ultimately more secure future. I live minutes from the
mediteranean shoreline and spent time on the beach this yule,
which for a Londonder used to being wrapped up in woolly layers,
is a small kind of miracle.





Like you I have plans for this year and will continue to work towards
my goals: to build my vintage business with an oddandold.com site
and to get my artwork into commercial galleries...

I wonder what plans you have tucked up your sleeves? and want
to wish you love, luck and laughter in your life and endeavours...

x ...   ***

 

2 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

I was just thinking the same thing.....Heidi

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

I'm catching up...going backwards through your life. This is a brighter post, compared to perhaps where you are now. January is a hard month. Sales are slow or non-existent and diversity is def. the way forward. A bit of this and a bit of that. Happy, bleated New Year to you Linda. Onwards and Upwards mon ami! (is that right? Is 'friend' a masculine word no matter if the friend is feminine....hmmm off to google)

 
Pin It button on image hover