Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 27 February 2012

prayer...


so since september 2011
things have been hectic and erratic




finally i am home

but home is a building site
and electricity is scarce

and so my online presence continues to suffer
i miss visiting you all out there
and realise that through going dark
for an extended period
i have lost ground

still

one chapter ends another begins
and i am praying for
peace joy luck sunshine security
and solar panels
x
...

***

1 comment:

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

Solar panels! Flipping love solar panels! Would / will cover my entire roof with the things when my boat comes in. In the meantime, I have a little Ikea solar powered light that I diligently put out on my window cill each morning so I can read in bed at night.
Oh I do think we could have a good chat about all things London Fashion Week AND solar panels!

 
Pin It button on image hover