Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Feel the Fear and do it Anyway...



Every change is a form of liberation. 

My mother used to say 
a change 
is always good 
even if it's for the worse.

Paula Rego: Artist

My life is in a state of flux and HUGE change is underway. On all fronts. Exciting, scary happy change. This means that my posts are a little erratic in content and regularity; my mind is fragmented. Please bear with me dear all, all will, my dears, be duly revealed. And, must say this quote hits the note...

4 comments:

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Haha..I had to laugh about your comment on my blog.
Hmm, I think I'm in the same state..and I am a bit chaotic now.
You have also a nice blog :-)

Pinecone Camp said...

Looking forward to the big 'reveal'! Love the quote ;)

Heidi said...

I love the suspense oh what could it be... your such a joy!!!
I have to say I'm enjoying my change too!!

molly said...

ALL change is good, tis true.

 
Pin It button on image hover