Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 21 June 2010

Grand Opening! (well perhaps not so grand, sniff)...


Salut! hope you all enjoyed your weekends. I relaxed a little and, as usual, went on the hunt. Didn't manage to buy much due to my indecisiveness, ( "I used to be decisive but now I'm not so sure"). However, I was happy with my slim pickings: Found 3 typographic French SNCF train carriage panels in cast iron; these would be great as house number plaques perhaps? Think laterally. 4 super kitsch napkins; 3 old style, (1930's), French tea strainers and 2 French distressed envelope/comb metal wall-pockets. These items will shortly be offered for sale in my new online shop, along with my paintings, drawings, collages, scuptures and jewellery. Please feel free to check it out....
http://oddandold.bigcartel.com

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover