Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 14 June 2010

Business and Blooms/Business Blooms...

 
 


 


Had a fantastic time at the fair in Kent. I shared a stand with a former client and friend, Teresa, who no longer has a shop but sells to private clients. She trades under the name 'Maison 1880'. We were rather pleased with the marriage of our stock and the final overall look of our stand and we had a laugh and both sold well, thanks primarily to Teresa who is a whizz sales person! To be honest I'm a bit of an airhead when it comes to commerce. Guess one can't be good at everything eh? Anyway above are some images of the event which was rather idyllic and a pure slice of escapism...

4 comments:

My Grannies Attic said...

Lovely to hear you had a good time at the fair. The photos are gorgeous.

Kerry xxxx

Anonymous said...

In those top two pictures I would love one of each please! Thank-you so much for you lovely comment and for following me. I am looking forward to visiting your blog regularly. I am your newest follower!

Sonia xx

Anonymous said...

I saw you at the fair! It is a lovely venue isn't it? I know Theresa, she had a shop in my town - Tenterden - and I sometimes do a bit of soft furnishing for her.
Your stand at the Midsummer fair looked lovely I hope you did well.

Anonymous said...

love the colors and the set up - makes me want to go pick wildflowers for some reason!

 
Pin It button on image hover