Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 23 May 2010

Sales, sun & sea...



Back from mercy dash to UK. I regularly supply a small clothing store chain, 'After Lily' with vintage finds which they use to compliment their beautiful selection of clothing and shoes. Vintage items are also all for sale. They have a shop in Dorking, another in Horsham and have just opened their flagship store in Parsons Green London, next door to one of Cath Kidston's shops. ( Btw I was one of her regular suppliers for nearly 7 years before she floated on the stock exchange and the number crunchers disbanded the real vintage items from the Cath Kidston range). Anyway, should you be in the vicinity remember to pass by and feast your beadies!

After the work, play... Passed an enjoyable afternoon at the rather bizarre seaside town of Folkstone. Ate cockles and fish and chips on the beach and joined in with the chavvy cheery crowd. The small black and white photo is of me. I have many happy memories of seaside holidays with my parents and brother; lucky me eh?...

1 comment:

sylvie said...

très très jolies photos, j'adore l'Angleterre, j'ai travaillé à Londres deux ans when I was so young !!!!

 
Pin It button on image hover