Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Cheery flowers ...





Northern France seems to have forgotten that it is May and springtime and has reverted back to its grey ways! Spent 17 hours in casualty on Monday due to chronic neck pain and after extensive tests was diagnosed with only a bizarre non serious infection, phew thought my days could be numbered when I was in the scanner. So no 'Saint Emillion' for me for several weeks whilst on antibiotics. However must say neck brace is rather fetching; thought I might customize it with sequins and flowers... Anyway, after my petrol pump gave up the ghost on my dependable Peugeot 806 yesterday thought I'd rally myself with some flowers. Hope your week is working out better than mine...

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover